Saturday, June 21, 2008

4:2

I only have a few minutes.

As promised to myself - even after going to bed at 12:30 - I woke up earlier than early (6:30) and got going. I waited for poor underslept M to wake up and then he joined me on his bike, so we didn't get out until about 7:10. It was 82 degrees when we left. 86 when we got back. M suggested going earlier, at like 6:00. Sadly, he's probably right.

It was easier this time. And I figured out how I can not repeat week 4: run 4:3 on Monday night (technically inside a week's time), start week 5 on Wednesday morning, go again Thursday night, and then again Saturday morning. Then get back on M, W, F schedule for week 6.

My chiro talked to me about shin splints and gave me some good tips to add to the good things (stretching and icing) I'm already doing.

I'm officially addicted. I'm seriously considering adding WW to this thing, which I know I've already said, but I'm the type who needs to think about it a lot then make up my mind and then I do it.

Woohoo! I'm off to start my weekend!!!

No comments: